Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Women against feminism.

Why the hell not? Eveyone else is talking about it. As I see it, there are 3 important categories of WAF. I'm sure there's some overlap, and a few that don't neatly fit into a category, but I'll deliniate them anyway.

 #1. Tradcon women who are fine with getting back to the kitchen, as long as there's a man to bust his ass to provide for her. These I dislike the most, because I'm sure there's lots of guys who will take them up on that offer without doing a cost/benefit analysis.

 #2. Me-too's. Women who see an opportunity to post a selfie and get some attention. Mostly harmless.

 #3. Honey Badgers. My favorite. Women who know terms like 'gynocentric', 'hypergamy', 'misandry' who have done their homework on feminism and have read stuff like The Myth of Male Power, and The Manipulated Man. I fear this category is not nearly large enough.

 Watch WAF with caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment